I'm a single mom of two sons, living in Helsinki, Finland. I've been a gamer since childhood & enjoy all genres but especially MMORPGs. If I were to meet someone special & he lived far away, I think adventuring together in WoW, Second Life or some other MMO would be a great way to get to know one another. Spontaneous situations you get into in an online game really reveal a lot about a person in both good & bad.
Gaming isn't just a hobby though, it's in my blood, so I work in the gaming industry as an artist & absolutely love it!
In addition to being a mom, artist & gamer, I'm quite the geek & am rather married to my computer. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy so called RL as well though. For instance I love photography, travel, nature, biking & going to the movies.
My musical taste is quite particular & a very strong part of who I am. Some people would shrug at the thought of having a partner with a completely different taste in music, but for me it is a very high priority to be at least somewhat compatible. I want to be able to share music with my partner through listening, going to concerts etc. Favourite bands range from guitar rock such as Radiohead to electronic & EBM stuff such as Air & NIN.
My personality is a balanced yet complex one. Some words to describe me: honest, devoted, intelligent, artistic & independent.
Traits that I find attractive in a man:
- A healthy amount of confidence & self esteem, yet not arrogant or narcissistic
- Strong & stable, yet not stubborn & dominating
- Has experienced a bit of life, been through the ups & downs. Has learned from them instead of being destroyed.
- Empathetic, kind & compassionate because he can afford to be due to his spiritual strength & big heart, not because he is insecure or a pushover.
- A man who is an animal in bed & a gentleman out of it. Someone who is secure & in touch with their s----lity seeing it as a natural & beautiful part of life.